Groundwater Licensing and Policy
Groundwater Science offer licensing and regulatory support to the agricultural, commercial, government, mining and quarry sectors. Groundwater Science is experienced in obtaining approvals for water affecting activities in licensed jurisdictions and can guide clients through the approval process.
Key services offered include:
- Permit applications for water well construction.
- Groundwater license applications within regulated areas
- Permit applications for water course modifications or surplus water disposal.
- Baseline groundwater studies and technical investigations to support mining lease proposals, environmental impact assessments or development applications.
- Groundwater management plans to support water supply or managed aquifer recharge projects.
- Client representation with Government bodies.
- Legal support or expert hydrogeological witness statements.
- Hydrogeological studies to inform policy development and sustainable water management.